Lawyers Who Are On Your Side And By Your Side
Christina M. Coello, Esq.
- Personal Injury Protection
- Residential Property Insurance
- Family Law
- Commercial Property Insurance
Attorney Christina M. Coello was born and raised in Miami, Florida. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida International University and continued on to Florida International University College of Law where she graduated with a Juris Doctor in 2014. Prior to joining Gonzalez & Associates, Mrs. Coello served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Don S. Cohn. Christina was also a legal intern for Florida International University's Carlos A. Costa Immigration and Human Rights Clinic, where she helped the most vulnerable populations in the U.S. with their pending immigration cases.
After law school, Mrs. Coello joined The Law offices of Gonzalez & Associates and is currently an associate in our Miami office.
As an associate for our firm, she focuses on practicing personal injury, bankruptcy, civil litigation, and immigration.
Mrs. Coello has attended various immigration and civil trials and has attained numerous successes in both areas through her vigorous advocacy for her client's rights.
Attorney Christina M. Coello is currently a member of the Florida Bar Association and has been admitted to the U.S. Southern District of Florida.
She is also a member of the Dade County Bar Association.
- Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida
- J.D. - 2014
- Honors: Florida International University’s Carlos A. Costa Immigration and Human Rights Clinic, Legal Intern
- Florida International University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honorable Don S. Cohn, Judicial Clerk
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida