Lawyers Who Are On Your Side And By Your Side
Alexis Gonzalez, Esq.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury Protection
During law school, Alexis spent her time focusing on advocating for children's', families' and LGBT rights spending time working in the school's Family and Education Law Clinic, Domestic Violence Clinic, and serving as Vice President of the Stonewall Legal Alliance (FIU's LGBT Law Association).
In 2016, Alexis re-joined the Gonzalez & Associates Team as an associate, establishing the Family Law area of practice within the Firm and going on to secure two successful verdicts at trial within her first two years of practice. As a family law attorney, Alexis places a high importance on her role not only as advocate, but as counselor to her clients, taking time to listen and understand each clients' unique circumstance.
Alexis is admitted to practice in Florida State Courts as well as in United States District Courts.
- Florida International University College of Law, Miami, Florida
- Honors: Family and Education Law Clinic
- Honors: Domestic Violence Clinic
- Honors: Stonewall Legal Alliance (FIU’s LGBT Law Association), Vice President
- Gonzalez & Associates, Legal Assistant
Current Employment Position